Attorney Richard Lippitt has specialized in criminal cases that involve drunk driving and substance abuse issues for more than 18 years. Mr. Lippitt appears in Detroit area courts more than 300 times per year.
In defense of drunk driving cases, Mr. Lippitt can call upon a vast network of scientific experts in the area of breath analysis and blood and urine testing. Throughout his career Mr. Lippitt has also developed a network of psychological and rehabilitative professionals with whom he works directly in the best interest of his clients.
EDUCATION & PRACTICE ADMISSIONS
- Juris Doctor degree-Wayne State University School of Law
- Advanced Mediation Training-Pepperdine University School of Law (Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree-Michigan State University College of Arts and Letters
- Distinguished Alumnus Award-Grand River Academy
- Member of the Michigan Bar Association
- Member and Contributing Author and Editor-Wayne Law Review
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Oakland County Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in all Michigan State Courts
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court-Eastern District of Michigan
- Admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals-6th Circuit