About Richard Lippitt
Experienced Michigan DUI Attorney
Trusted defense for drunk driving arrests
Attorney Richard Lippitt has more than 10 years of experience in criminal cases that involve drunk driving and substance abuse issues. Mr. Lippitt appears in Detroit area courts more than 400 times per year.
When defending drunk driving cases, Mr. Lippitt, an effective DUI lawyer, can call upon a vast network of scientific experts in the area of breath analysis and blood and urine testing. Throughout his career, Mr. Lippitt has also developed a network of psychological and rehabilitative professionals with whom he works directly in the best interest of his clients.
Education & Practice Admissions
- Juris Doctor degree- Wayne State University School of Law
- Advanced Mediation Training- Pepperdine University School of Law (Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree- Michigan State University College of Arts and Letters
- Distinguished Alumnus Award- Grand River Academy
- Member of the Michigan Bar Association
- Member and Contributing Author and Editor- Wayne Law Review
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Oakland County Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in all Michigan State Courts
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court- Eastern District of Michigan
- Admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals- 6th Circuit
If you've been arrested for DUI, DWI, or OWI, call me. I've helped hundreds of people stay out of jail, avoid penalties, and protect their rights, and I can help you.
For a FREE Consultation Call (248) 921-7164